The Surly Bridge Club is for those multi-surface outings — planned or unplanned. We’ve all run out the clock on a dirt tour and had to add in some paved shortcuts. Conversely, when you’re feeling a little zesty on your next road tour, Surly Bridge Club is ready for reroutes through the woods.
Some people hear “bike touring” and immediately think of long-forgotten stretches of highway, small-town oddities, and roadside attractions. Some instantly recall desolate stretches of desert dirt roads or lush green forest trails. With Bridge Club, you can have your dessert and eat it too!
- Ultra-focused on simplicity, it only has the barnacles that matter most to the discerning bike tourist
- Two build kit options: Pavement (700c) and Off-Road (27.5)
- Run racks and panniers, frame bags, or all of the above
- Disc brake-specific, single position vertical rear dropout makes it less intimidating than other bikes in the category
- Clearance for 700 x 47mm tyres (with or without mudguards), 27.5 x 2.8” tyres (27.5 x 2.6” with mudguards), and 26 x 3” tyres (26 x 2.8” with mudguards)
Please check for price & availability
For full bike details and specifications of the Surly Bridge Club, please call us or see https://surlybikes.com/bikes/bridge_club
To order, check availability or for more information, please call 020 8332 0123