The elegant AR frame gets a run out on 14″ mountain bike wheels. Gone is the extra wheelbase that helps the youngest cope with early instability. The 29er geometry is more responsive and more manoeuvrable. This is the age that a rider will get the most out of the low friction cartridge bearing hubs and free moving integrated headset.
The proportions of the AR14 geometry ooze style. Complimented by the faux brown leather riveted saddle, you have as good as it gets on a production balance bike. All in at 3.8kgs too, that’s less than many 12″ balance bikes. The perfect ride to precede the Belter.
- Suggested age 3 – 5 years
- Minimum seat height 37.5cm
- Maximum seat height 47.5cm
- Lightweight aluminium frame
- Lightweight aluminium fork and steerer
- 14″ pneumatic knobbly wheels
- Sealed cartridge bearings
- Lightweight aluminium stem
- Hand brushed and lacquered aluminium finish
- Integrated threadless headset
- Riveted, faux leather saddle
- Shipped assembled with only the front wheel to put on
- 1 year warranty
N.B. Due to safety regulations changing, we accredit our bikes every year, we are no longer able to supply dust caps as standard for bikes that are labelled as age appropriate for children of under 3 years of age. Unfortunately, this now applies to the pill-top safety caps we used to fit.